Friday, October 21, 2011

Making photos look professional

Do you ever take a picture and wish it could look more professional? My sister recently told me about Photoshop actions you can download from The Pioneer Woman and I had to share it. It's amazing! You can download actions right into Photoshop that can give your photo a different look with one click of your mouse. The actions can be downloaded for Photoshop or Photoshop elements (so you do have to have one of those programs... sorry). But it downloads right into Photoshop... I literally had to click my mouse twice, and wahlah! There they all were, waiting for me to give them a try on my favorite photos. I've been having way too much fun with them.

Here are a few of my favorites:

First, here's my original photo:
Joe-original

Fresh & Colorful:
Joe-fresh & colorful

PW's B & W:
Joe-pw's b & w

Seventies:
Joe-seventies

Old West:
Joe-old west

Colorized:
Joe-colorized

Give it a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...